Subject: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-rid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 12:38:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Stream Identifier (RID) Source Description (SDES)
        Authors         : Adam Roach
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Peter Thatcher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-rid-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-02-18

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers an RTCP SDES item, RID, for
   identification of RTP streams associated with Encoded Streams and
   Dependent Streams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-rid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-rid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/