Subject: [avtext] RID

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 14:38:19 +1100

Well, I hope that no one objects to adopting this.  It would be a
severe case of institutional confusion if this call Jonathan started
were not merely a formality.  I wonder what MMUSIC and RTCWEB would do
if this were suddenly rejected :)

I've read draft-roach-avtext-rid-01.  It's pretty straightforward
stuff.  It makes me wonder why it's taken so long to reach the point
where we realized that an identifier for this thing was needed.  It
looks pretty well ready to ship even.  I encourage the chairs to
follow the current call with a WGLC.

---

From: Peter Thatcher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 10:46:59 -0800

I agree that it's simple, ready to ship, something we should have done long
ago, and should proceed quickly to WGLC.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 7:38 PM, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> avtext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avtext
>