Subject: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-rid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 15:38:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Stream Identifier Source Description (SDES)
        Authors         : Adam Roach
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Peter Thatcher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-rid-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-05-02

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers two new RTCP SDES items.  One,
   named RtpStreamId, is used for unique identification of RTP streams.
   The other, RepairedRtpStreamId, can be used to identify which stream
   a redundancy RTP stream is to be used to repair.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-rid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-rid-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-rid-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 17:43:31 -0500

This update reflects the changes we discussed at the face-to-face 
meeting in Buenos Aires -- see the minutes [1] and slides [2] for details.

Those present at the face-to-face meeting agreed that these changes 
represent the best path forward. If anyone objects to this set of 
changes, please speak up quickly.

/a

____
[1] https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/minutes/minutes-95-avtext
[2] https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/slides/slides-95-avtext-3.pdf

On 5/2/16 17:38, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> avtext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avtext

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 11:13:18 +0100

No objection on my part.
Colin

> On 2 May 2016, at 23:43, Adam Roach <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> This update reflects the changes we discussed at the face-to-face meeting in Buenos Aires -- see the minutes [1] and slides [2] for details.
> 
> Those present at the face-to-face meeting agreed that these changes represent the best path forward. If anyone objects to this set of changes, please speak up quickly.
> 
> /a
> 
> ____

-- 
Colin Perkins
https://csperkins.org/