Subject: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:47:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Frame Marking RTP Header Extension
        Authors         : Espen Berger
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Mo Zanaty
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a Frame Marking RTP header extension used to
   convey information about video frames that is critical for error
   recovery and packet forwarding in RTP middleboxes or network nodes.
   It is most useful when media is encrypted, and essential when the
   middlebox or node has no access to the media encryption keys.  It is
   also useful for codec-agnostic processing of encrypted or unencrypted
   media, while it also supports extensions for codec-specific
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/