Subject: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-rid-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 12:30:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Stream Identifier Source Description (SDES)
        Authors         : Adam Roach
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Peter Thatcher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-rid-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-06

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers two new RTCP Stream Identifier
   Source Description (SDES) items.  One, named RtpStreamId, is used for
   unique identification of RTP streams.  The other,
   RepairedRtpStreamId, can be used to identify which stream a
   redundancy RTP stream is to be used to repair.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-rid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-rid-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-rid-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/