Subject: [babel] NetJSON & Hi

From: Ferry Huberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 13:28:40 +0200

Hi!

I joined this list to join in the NetJSON discussion.

Why would I want to join this discussion?
Well, because I am the olsrd v1 maintainer and I just pushed NetJSON 
support into olsrd v1 :-)

I am in contact with Federico and Henning and we're planning to discuss 
the NetJSON draft at the Wireless BattleMesh conference in Porto with 
anyone that is interested, to hopefully improve the RFC a bit, if possible.

-- 
Ferry Huberts

---

From: Nemesis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 18:31:09 +0200

> anyone that is interested, to hopefully improve the RFC a bit, if possible. 

I got a call from a ninux friend who has a talk slot at the battlemesh
assigned but no talk ready, so we could even ask to take his slot, but
this makes sense only if we have more people interested.

Is anyone here going to attend the battlemesh in Porto between 1st and
6th of May?

Federico