Subject: [babel] Call for Slides --

From: "Russ White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 11:33:19 -0400

Y'all --

Presenters at the upcoming meeting -- please send your slides to
[email-masked]. We need to get these checked over and uploaded into
the meeting tool "really soon now."

Thanks!

:-)

Russ

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 17:54:38 +0200

> [email-masked].

I may have missed something -- but who are the speakers?  I've requested
a slot for myself, but unless I've missed something I haven't received
a reply.

> We need to get these checked over and uploaded into the meeting tool
> "really soon now."

What's the deadline?  Can we still change them later?

-- Juliusz

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 17:02:46 -0400

Hi,

Sorry, I should have posted a message when I uploaded the tentative agenda.
See BABEL in the IETF-96 Meeting Materials page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/materials/

Obviously getting in slides earlier is better but they can be updated
lated...

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Juliusz Chroboczek <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> babel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/babel
>