Subject: [babel] Reminder: IETF 96 next week, remote participation is encouraged

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 04:51:01 +0200

Dear all,

This is to remind you that IETF 96 is next week in Berlin.  There will be
two sessions that should be of interest to members of these lists:

  Homenet, on Monday 18 July at 14:00 in room "Potsdam I";
  Babel, on Thursday 21 July at 16:20 in room "Potsdam II".

Other sessions might be interesting too -- probably MP-TCP, MANET, rtgwg,
perhaps v6ops.  The full agenda is on

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda.html

Remote participation is possible (and very much welcome), please see

  https://www.ietf.org/meeting/remote-participation.html

I recommend using Meetecho with Firefox (for some reason I wasn't able to
get Chromium to work).

If you are physically in Berlin, I couldn't possibly be seen to encourage
you to sneak into the session without paying the (exorbitant) conference
fees.  That would be against the rules.

I might be giving a talk about Babel at Freifunk on Wednesday, but it
hasn't been confirmed yet.  In any case, if you're interested in Babel and
you're in Berlin, I'll be happy to meet.

-- Juliusz