Subject: [babel] Call for WG adoption of draft-chroboczek-babel-rfc6126bis (8 July through Berlin 21 July meeting)

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 23:04:40 -0400

Hi,

This is a call for WG adoption of
draft-chroboczek-babel-rfc6126bis-00.txt running through the Babel WG
meeting July 21st in Berlin. Please indicate if you think this sort or
should not be adopted as a starting point. Comments on the draft are
also welcome.

Thanks,
Donald (co-chair)
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Gabriel Kerneis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 12:30:38 +0200

> should not be adopted as a starting point. Comments on the draft are

I think it should be accepted.

Gabriel Kerneis