Subject: [babel] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-05.txt> (Homenet profile of the Babel routing protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:09:50 -0800

FYI...

On February 12, 2018 at 9:22:28 AM, The IESG ([email-masked])
wrote:

The IESG has received a request from the Home Networking WG (homenet) to
consider the following document: - 'Homenet profile of the Babel routing
protocol'
<draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-02-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

This document defines the subset of the Babel routing protocol and
its extensions that a Homenet router must implement, as well as the
interactions between HNCP and Babel.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.