Subject: [babel] BABEL at IETF London meeting

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 18:34:27 -0500

Hi,

The BABEL WG meeting has been tentatively scheduled for 18:10 to 19:10
Thursday, 22 March, at the upcoming IETF meeting in London.

If you would like to present, send a request to the WG mailing list or
to [email-masked].

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 01:24:56 +0100

> Thursday, 22 March, at the upcoming IETF meeting in London.

Excellent.

> to [email-masked].

Antonin Décimo, David Schinazi and myself are trying to get a strawman
implementaiton, perhaps two independent implementations, of DTLS-based
security in time for IETF.  If we succeed, one of us will be wanting to
give a talk.  If we fail, we'll feel stupid, and apologise to the WG.

So please reserve 10 minutes for us, although we cannot make promises yet.

I still consider DTLS-based security as the expedient but less elegant
solution to authentication and integrity, so please don't anyone take the
above to mean that I am not supporting the efforts towards an rfc7298bis.

-- Juliusz

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 22:54:03 -0500

Hi Juliusz,

OK. I've added that to the tentative BABEL agenda. See BABEL at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/materials/

Thanks,
Donald

---

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:06:37 +0000

> If you would like to present, send a request to the WG mailing list or to
> [email-masked].

Hi Donald,
I'd like about 10 minutes to discuss information and data models.
Barbara

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 20:06:19 -0500

Hi Barbara,

OK, I will add you.

Thanks,
Donald

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 11:15:08 -0500

Hi,

Although still possibly subject to change, the BABEL WG meeting has been
confirmed for 18:10 to 19:10 Thursday, 22 March, at the upcoming IETF
meeting in London.

Thanks,
Donald