Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-applicability-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 07:57:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-applicability-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-04-07

Abstract:
   Where we argue that, although OSPF and IS-IS are fine protocols,
   there exists a space where the Babel routing protocol (RFC 6126bis)
   is useful.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-applicability-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-applicability-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-applicability-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/