Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-applicability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:43:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-applicability-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-04-05

Abstract:
   Where we argue that although OSPF and IS-IS are fine protocols, there
   exists a space where the Babel routing protocol (RFC 6126bis) can be
   useful.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-applicability-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-applicability-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-applicability-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 19:46:15 +0200

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-applicability-02.txt

Expanded the introduction (it's now four pages long, half the document),
removed Section 3 (now redundant).  It's been barely read, I'll sleep over
it then work on -03.

Please read it in your copious free time, and let me know if the tone is
right, and whether I forgot anything.

-- Juliusz