Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-rtt-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 03:15:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Delay-based Metric Extension for the Babel Routing Protocol
        Authors         : Baptiste Jonglez
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-rtt-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-04-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Babel routing protocol that
   uses symmetric delay in metric computation and therefore makes it
   possible to prefer lower latency links to higher latency ones.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-rtt-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-rtt-extension-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-rtt-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/