Subject: [babel] Last Call: <draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-10.txt> (The Babel Routing Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 11:30:09 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Babel routing protocol WG (babel) to
consider the following document: - 'The Babel Routing Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-07-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Babel is a loop-avoiding distance-vector routing protocol that is
   robust and efficient both in ordinary wired networks and in wireless
   mesh networks.  This document describes the Babel routing protocol,
   and obsoletes RFCs 6126 and 7557.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.