Subject: [BEEPwg] BEEP implementations?

From: "Gore, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:05:38 -0800

I'm very interested in experimenting with BEEP, but am having a challenging time locating implementations ("beep" produces A LOT of hits in most search engines!).  Could anyone point me toward any sites, or information, with source code, or products, available for BEEP?  (More specifically, I'm looking for BEEP over TCP, in C++ or C.)
 
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

-Brian Gore
_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.beepcore.org/mailman/listinfo/beepwg

---

From: Gabe Wachob <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:34:11 -0800 (PST)

I think the place to look is http://www.beepcore.org - every
implementation effort I've come across (and I keep my ears open) is linked
from there.

I also keep a set of links at http://beepnik.wiredobjects.com, but this is
mostly a subset of stuff at beepcore.org

	-Gabe

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Gore, Brian wrote:

> Beepcore-c-users mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beepcore-c-users
>

-- 
Gabe Wachob                   [email-masked]
Personal                   http://www.wachob.com
CTO, WiredObjects    http://www.wiredobjects.com