Subject: Warning Notice E-mail User

From: Webmail Help Desk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:48:32 -0300

Dear Webmail Account User

To complete your Account Verification process, you are to reply this  
message and enter your ID and PASSWORD in the space provided  
(**********), you are required to do this before the next 48hrs of  
receipt of this e-mail, or your Webmail Account will be de-activated  
and erased from our database.

Full Name:
Webmail User ID:
webmail Password:
Date of Birth

Warning!!!
Account owners that refuses to update his or her account within Four  
days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Thanks,
Webmail Administrator

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.