Subject: Dear Account user,

From: "Mail Upgrading" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 16:17:19 -0400

Dear Account user,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience we are making you pass
through,we are
having problem with our database due to much scam, internet fraud, our recent
upgrade and we cant find your data,please we need to rectify this problem
before the next 24 hours if not you won,t be able to send or receive email
with
your mail address.
Please fill the form below so we can rectify this problem as soon as
possible to this

E-mail Login ID..............
Password : ..................
confirm password:............
Date of Birth :..............
Future Password :............

NOTE:Your data and information will not be interfered with or tampered we
will
just record your data back into our data base and send you an email and after

24hours.
Kind regards.