Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-perreault-behave-new-nat-mib-00.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:17:33 -0400

Hi,

We have just published the initial version of the new NAT MIB, as 
discussed in the interim meetings.

Any comments would be highly appreciated.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perreault-behave-new-nat-mib-00

Thanks,
Simon, Tina, Senthil

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-perreault-behave-new-nat-mib-00.txt
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:15:00 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-perreault-behave-new-nat-mib-00.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Simon Perreault and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-perreault-behave-new-nat-mib
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Additional Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Address 
Translators (NAT)
Creation date:	 2012-04-11
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 17

Abstract:
    This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
    for devices implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.
    This MIB module may be used for monitoring of a device capable of NAT
    function.

The IETF Secretariat