Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:19:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Common requirements for Carrier Grade NATs (CGNs)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Ikuhei Yamagata
                          Shin Miyakawa
                          Akira Nakagawa
                          Hiroyuki Ashida
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-07-11

Abstract:
   This document defines common requirements for Carrier-Grade NAT
   (CGN).  It updates RFC 4787.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-08

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:24:39 -0400

This new revision addresses the comments received during IETF last call. 
Here's the change log:

    o  Made it super explicit that we're talking about an IPv4-only CGN
       logical *function*, not an IPv4-only CGN *scenario*.  This changes
       and simplifies the definition of CGN a bit.

    o  Did NOT change the intended status.  Further guidance from IESG is
       necessary.

    o  Fixed a huge typo in REQ-7.

    o  Fixed bugs in REQ-5-B justification.

    o  Added REQ-9 items A to D which constrain PCP server behavior.

Simon

On 07/11/2012 04:19 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>

-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca