Subject: [BEHAVE] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-06.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:19:41 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64
Revision:        06
Title:           Multicast Support for NAT64
Creation date:   2012-07-16
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-06.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-06
Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-06

Abstract:
   This memo specifies modifications required to NAT64 so that IPv6 only
   hosts can receive multicast data from IPv4 only servers.  The
   protocol is based on translating IPv4 multicast data before
   delivering it to the host in IPv6.  The protocol also allows IPv6
   only host to join IPv4 any source/ source specific multicast group in
   IPv6 using Multicast Listener Discovery protocol.

The IETF Secretariat