Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-09.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 15:11:58 -0400

IESG,

This new revision should address all COMMENTs and DISCUSSes that were 
received.

Simon

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-09.txt
Date : Thu, 09 Aug 2012 12:10:14 -0700
De : [email-masked]
Pour : [email-masked]
Copie à : [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Perreault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements
Revision:	 09
Title:		 Common requirements for Carrier Grade NATs (CGNs)
Creation date:	 2012-08-09
WG ID:		 behave
Number of pages: 17
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-09.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-09
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-09

Abstract:
    This document defines common requirements for Carrier-Grade NAT
    (CGN).  It updates RFC 4787.

The IETF Secretariat