Subject: Re: [bess] Regd. DF Election Notes

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Nokia - BE)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 14:47:12 +0000

Support, since this enhances the DF election for EVPN

On 1/11/16, 1:07 AM, "BESS on behalf of Martin Vigoureux" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
draft-mohanty-bess-evpn-df-election-02 [1] as a working group item.

Please state on the list if you support adoption or not (in the both
cases, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until *the 25th of January*.

Currently no IPR has been disclosed against this document.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669
and 5378 for more details).

==> *If* you are listed as a document author or contributor please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
relevant IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from
each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mohanty-bess-evpn-df-election/

_______________________________________________
BESS mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Wim)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 10:28 PM
To: smohanty mohanty <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Regd. DF Election Notes

Here you go

From: "Satya Mohanty (satyamoh)"
Date: Sunday 26 July 2015 08:07
To: Wim Henderickx
Subject: Regd. DF Election Notes

Hi Wim,

Good to talk to you at the airport.
I am following up on the request to please send me the writeup regarding the various service models sec 6.1 – 6.3.
About 2-3 years back you had circulated such a dic.
Best would be if you’ve examples.

Thanks,
--Satya

---

From: Sami Boutros <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 13:41:23 -0800

Same here

Thanks,

Sami

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 24, 2016, at 6:47 AM, Henderickx, Wim (Nokia - BE) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> On 1/11/16, 1:07 AM, "BESS on behalf of Martin Vigoureux" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello working group,
> 
> [email-masked]
> From: "Henderickx, Wim (Wim)" <[email-masked]>
> To: smohanty mohanty <[email-masked]>
> [email-masked]

---

From: Antoni Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 17:34:41 +0000

support as well (as co-author), no IPR I’m aware of

thanks

--- tony
_____________________________________________
“Simple, clear purpose and principles give rise to complex and intelligent behavior. Complex rules and regulations give rise to simple and stupid behavior.”
--- Dee Hock

From: BESS [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Henderickx, Wim (Nokia - BE)
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 6:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [bess] Regd. DF Election Notes

Hello working group,

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

Here you go

Hi Wim,

Thanks,
--Satya