Subject: [bess] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC7543 (4669)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:55:42 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC7543,
"Covering Prefixes Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7543&eid=4669

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>

Section: 4 and 5

Original Text
-------------

   V-spoke1 establishes a BGP session with the RR, negotiating the
   CP-ORF capability as well as the Multiprotocol Extensions capability

Corrected Text
--------------

   V-spoke1 establishes a BGP session with the RR, advertising the
   ORF capability (including the CP ORF Type in its ORF Type list)
   as well as the Multiprotocol Extensions capability

Notes
-----
This text occurs twice, once in Section 4 and again in Section 5

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC7543 (draft-ietf-bess-orf-covering-prefixes-06)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Covering Prefixes Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
Publication Date    : May 2015
Author(s)           : H. Jeng, L. Jalil, R. Bonica, K. Patel, L. Yong
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : BGP Enabled Services
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG