Subject: [bess] WG feedback on early allocation requests for new EVPN Route types

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 11:55:45 +0100

Dear WG,

we have received early allocation requests from the authors of
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement and 
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates: (see details below).

Please let us know if you are aware of any code-point conflict, or
if you have issues with the WG moving forward with this early allocation.

We envisage to proceed with the request on the 6th of February.

Thank you
M&T

---
"EVPN Route Types" from registry defined by RFC7432
https://www.iana.org/assignments/evpn/evpn.xhtml

     5 - IP Prefix route
     9 - Per-Region I-PMSI A-D route
    10 - S-PMSI A-D route
    11 - Leaf A-D route
---