Subject: [bess] Call for adoption: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-01

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:58:28 +0100

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting 
draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-01 [1] as a working group item.

Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption or 
not (in the later case, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until **February 14th**.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that 
applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in 
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for 
more details).

==> *If* you are listed as a document author or contributor please 
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from 
each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please 
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet 
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

[1] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-01

---

From: "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:44:57 +0000

Support.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: BESS [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Thomas Morin
> Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:58 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [bess] Call for adoption: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-01
> 
> Hello working group,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> BESS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess

---

From: Sami Boutros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 11:42:49 -0800

Support.

Sami

> On Jan 31, 2017, at 7:44 AM, Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Support.
>

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 11:52:31 -0800

Yes/support

Cheers,
Jeff

---

From: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 21:30:19 +0000

Support as a co-author. I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft
that hasn¹t already been disclosed.

Regards,
Ali

---

From: Keyur Patel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 02:54:30 +0000

Support as a co-author. I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Regards,
Keyur

On 1/31/17, 1:30 PM, "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Regards,
    Ali