Subject: [bess] Call for adoption: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-01 (extended to Feb 23)

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 16:01:51 +0100

Hi working group,

Given the two IPR disclosures made very recently [1], this call is 
extended to close on February 23rd.

-Thomas

[1] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting 
draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-01 [1] as a working group item.

Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption or 
not (in the later case, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until **February 23rd**.    [<<<<  updated]

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that 
applies to this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in 
compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for 
more details).

==> *If* you are listed as a document author or contributor please 
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any 
relevant IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from 
each author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please 
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet 
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

[1] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-01