Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:26:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS of the IETF.

        Title           : A Network Virtualization Overlay Solution using EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Nabil Bitar
                          R. Shekhar
                          James Uttaro
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This document describes how Ethernet VPN (EVPN) can be used as an
   Network Virtualization Overlay (NVO) solution and explores the
   various tunnel encapsulation options over IP  and their impact on the
   EVPN control-plane and procedures. In particular, the following
   encapsulation options are analyzed: VXLAN, NVGRE, and MPLS over GRE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/