Subject: Re: [bess] Call for adoption: draft-mackie-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 09:08:13 +0800 (CST)

Support. 

IMO it is useful and feasible.

Thanks,

Sandy

原始邮件

发件人： ＜[email-masked]＞
收件人： ＜[email-masked]＞
抄送人： ＜[email-masked]＞
日 期 ：2017年03月06日 19:53
主 题 ：[bess] Call for adoption: draft-mackie-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week call for adoption on 
draft-mackie-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane-04 [1] as a Working Group Document.

Please state on the list if you support the adoption or not (in both 
cases, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until *the 19th of March*.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies
to this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance
with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more
details).
If you are listed as an Author or Contributor of this Document please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
relevant undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers
from all the Authors and Contributors.

IPR has been disclosed against this Document [2].

If you are not listed as an Author or Contributor, then please 
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet 
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

[1] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mackie-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane/
[2] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-mackie-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane

_______________________________________________
BESS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess