Subject: [bess] Slots requests for BESS WG session - IETF 98 - Chicago

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 12:14:05 +0100

All,

it is time we start building the BESS WG agenda for Chicago.
The IETF agenda is available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/98/agenda.html

The BESS WG session (2h) is scheduled on
Monday, March 27, 2017 / Morning session I / 9:00-11:30 (local time)

Please send us your request for a presentation slot, indicating
draft name, speaker and desired duration (covering presentation and
discussion)

Please send the requests no later than the 14th of March.
Thank you

M&T

---

From: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 06:03:09 +0000

Hi Martin,

I¹d like to request the following two slots:

Slot-1: 
https:///www.ietf.org/id/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-fast-df-recovery-00.txt
Ali Sajassi
10 min

Slot-2:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-keyupate-bess-evpn-virtual-hub-00.txt
Ali Sajassi or Jeffrey Zhang
15 min 

Cheers,
Ali

On 3/6/17, 3:14 AM, "BESS on behalf of Martin Vigoureux"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>BESS mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess

---

From: "Patrice Brissette (pbrisset)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:06:00 +0000

Hi Martin.

I need a slot for Yang related model L2VPN + EVPN
10 min. 

Regards,
Patrice Brissette

On 2017-03-14, 2:03 AM, "BESS on behalf of Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote: