Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:56:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS of the IETF.

        Title           : E-TREE Support in EVPN & PBB-EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          John Drake
                          Jim Uttaro
                          Sami Boutros
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-12.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-06-22

Abstract:
   The Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) has defined a rooted-multipoint
   Ethernet service known as Ethernet Tree (E-Tree). A solution
   framework for supporting this service in MPLS networks is proposed in
   RFC7387 ("A Framework for Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) Service over a
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Network"). This document
   discusses how those functional requirements can be easily met with
   Ethernet VPN (EVPN) and how EVPN offers a more efficient
   implementation of these functions. This document makes use of the
   most significant bit of the scope governed by the IANA registry
   created by RFC7385, and hence updates RFC7385 accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-etree-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/