Subject: [bess] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-01.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:26:55 -0700

Dear All,
the draft considers use of p2mp BFD, a.k.a. BFD for multipoint networks, to
MPLS network. One of use cases - monitoring p2mp MPLS LSP to distribute
EVPN BUM traffic.

Appreciate your comments, questions, suggestions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-01.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd
Revision:       01
Title:          BFD for Multipoint Networks over Point-to-Multi-Point MPLS
LSP
Document date:  2017-06-28
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-
bfd-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-
p2mp-bfd-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-
bfd-01

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for using Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) for multipoint networks to detect data plane failures
   in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) point-to-multipoint (p2mp)
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  It also describes applicability of out-
   band solutions to bootstrap a BFD session in this environment.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat