Subject: Re: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:56:15 +0800 (CST)

Support the publication of this draft. 

And in section 3,

"

Note that if there is no installed S-PMSI A-D route for (C-S2,C-G2),

   then Route1 would be (C-S2,C-G2)'s match for reception and also its

   match for tracking.  Also note that if a match for tracking does not

   have the LIR flag or the LIR-pF flag set, no explicit tracking

   information will be generated.  See Section 5.

"

It seems like that it should be 

"

 then Route1 would be (C-S1,C-G1)'s match for reception and also its

   match for tracking.

"

If it is a nit?

Thanks,

Sandy

原始邮件

发件人： <[email-masked]>
收件人： <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
日 期 ：2017年07月10日 23:24
主 题 ：[bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track

Hello Working Group,

This email starts a Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track-02 [1] which is considered mature and 
ready for a final working group review.

Please read this document if you haven't read the most recent version 
yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than *24th of July*.
Note that this is *not only* a call for comments on the document it is 
also a call for support (or not) to publish this document as a Standard 
Track RFC.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that 
applies to draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track, to ensure that IPR has been 
disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 
and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document Author or Contributor of the draft 
please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware 
of any relevant IPR, additionally to what was already disclosed ([2]).

We are **also polling for knowledge of implementations** of part or all 
of what this document specifies. This information is expected as per [2].
Please inform the mailing list, or the chairs, or only one of the chairs.

Thank you,
T&M

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track
[2] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track
[3] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw

_______________________________________________
BESS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess