Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 01:06:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS of the IETF.

        Title           : Interconnect Solution for EVPN Overlay networks
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Senthil Sathappan
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-07-18

Abstract:
   This document describes how Network Virtualization Overlays (NVO) can
   be connected to a Wide Area Network (WAN) in order to extend the
   layer-2 connectivity required for some tenants. The solution analyzes
   the interaction between NVO networks running EVPN and other L2VPN
   technologies used in the WAN, such as VPLS/PBB-VPLS or EVPN/PBB-EVPN,
   and proposes a solution for the interworking between both.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-dci-evpn-overlay-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/