Subject: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 17:23:52 +0200

Hello Working Group,

This email starts a Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track-02 [1] which is considered mature and 
ready for a final working group review.

Please read this document if you haven't read the most recent version 
yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than *24th of July*.
Note that this is *not only* a call for comments on the document; it is 
also a call for support (or not) to publish this document as a Standard 
Track RFC.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that 
applies to draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track, to ensure that IPR has been 
disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 
and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document Author or Contributor of the draft 
please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware 
of any relevant IPR, additionally to what was already disclosed ([2]).

We are **also polling for knowledge of implementations** of part or all 
of what this document specifies. This information is expected as per [2].
Please inform the mailing list, or the chairs, or only one of the chairs.

Thank you,
T&M

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track
[2] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track
[3] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw

---

From: "Dolganow, Andrew (Nokia - SG/Singapore)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:59:45 +0000

I am not aware of any additional IPR.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Organization: Orange
Date: Monday, July 10, 2017 at 11:23 PM
To: BESS <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: Andrew Dolganow <[email-masked]>, Jayant Kotalwar <[email-masked]>, Eric Rosen <[email-masked]>, Jeffrey Zhang <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Monday, July 10, 2017 at 11:23 PM

    Hello Working Group,

    

    
    Thank you,
    T&M

---

From: "Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Mountain View)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:07:54 +0000

I support the publication of this document as Standard Track RFC.
Thx
Jorge

On 7/10/17, 5:24 PM, "BESS on behalf of Thomas Morin" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Hello Working Group,

    

    
    Thank you,
    T&M

    _______________________________________________
    BESS mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess

---

From: Eric C Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 10:20:54 -0400

I am not aware of any relevant IPR.

On 7/10/2017 11:23 AM, Thomas Morin wrote:
> Note that this is *not only* a call for comments on the document; it 
> is also a call for support (or not) to publish this document as a 
> Standard Track RFC.
>
> applies to draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track, to ensure that IPR has 
> been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 
> 3669 and 5378 for more details).
>
> We are **also polling for knowledge of implementations** of part or 
> all of what this document specifies. This information is expected as 
> per [2].
> [3] 
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw
>

---

From: "Kotalwar, Jayant (Nokia - US/Mountain View)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 17:04:29 +0000

--Jayant

-----Original Message-----
From: Dolganow, Andrew (Nokia - SG/Singapore) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:00 AM
To: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>; BESS <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Organization: Orange
Date: Monday, July 10, 2017 at 11:23 PM
To: BESS <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: Andrew Dolganow <[email-masked]>, Jayant Kotalwar <[email-masked]>, Eric Rosen <[email-masked]>, Jeffrey Zhang <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Monday, July 10, 2017 at 11:23 PM

    Hello Working Group,

    

    
    Thank you,
    T&M