Subject: [bess] New Liaison Statement, "Review and Comment on TR-350 Issue 2 - Ethernet Services using BGP MPLS Based Ethernet VPNs (EVPN) – ELINE and ETREE"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 10:31:30 -0700

Title: Review and Comment on TR-350 Issue 2 - Ethernet Services using BGP MPLS Based Ethernet VPNs (EVPN) – ELINE and ETREE
Submission Date: 2017-08-08
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1540/
Please reply by 2017-09-06
From: Michael Fargano <[email-masked]>
To: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>, Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>,Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,George Swallow <[email-masked]>,Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>,Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>,Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List <[email-masked]>,David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>,Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>,BGP Enabled ServiceS Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>,The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>,George Swallow <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>,Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,[email-masked]
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts: 
Purpose: For comment

Body: Dear Colleagues,

In November 2015, the BBF published TR-350 - Ethernet Services using BGP MPLS Based Ethernet VPNs (EVPN) which covered architecture and equipment requirements for implementation of ELAN service types using the EVPN technology.

Also in November 2015, the BBF started working the second phase of the TR-350 work adding ELINE and ETREE service types to this important specification. The work has progress through 2016 and early 2017 and has entered the beginning of the Broadband Forum approval process. During this phase we would greatly appreciate your review and comments.

To consider your comments during our 3Q2017 meeting we would need to receive them by 6 September 2017. Comments received after 6 September will be considered during our 4Q2017 meeting in December 2017.

We look forward to working with you and we would like to thank you for your timely consideration and response.

Sincerely,
Michael Fargano,
Broadband Forum Technical Committee Chair

CC:
Robin Mersh, Broadband Forum CEO <[email-masked]>
Attachments:

    WT-350i2SBLiaison.approved
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2017-08-08-broadband-forum-mpls-rtg-bess-review-and-comment-on-tr-350-issue-2-ethernet-services-using-bgp-mpls-based-ethernet-vpns-evpn-eline-and-etre-attachment-1.pdf

    WT-350i2ELineETree.SBText-Sinicrope-RnTAD
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2017-08-08-broadband-forum-mpls-rtg-bess-review-and-comment-on-tr-350-issue-2-ethernet-services-using-bgp-mpls-based-ethernet-vpns-evpn-eline-and-etre-attachment-2.pdf

---

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 23:40:58 +0200

Hello,

I am not sure if this reached the list.
In any case, please be aware of this liaison statement, also available 
here https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1540/

Action is needed for this liaison statement.

-m

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : New Liaison Statement, "Review and Comment on TR-350 Issue 2 - 
Ethernet Services using BGP MPLS Based Ethernet VPNs (EVPN) – ELINE and 
ETREE"
Date : Tue, 08 Aug 2017 10:31:30 -0700
De : Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Pour : Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>, Deborah Brungard 
<[email-masked]>, George Swallow <[email-masked]>, Alia Atlas 
<[email-masked]>, Martin Vigoureux 
<[email-masked]>, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>, Thomas 
Morin <[email-masked]>, Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>
Copie à : Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>, Deborah Brungard 
<[email-masked]>, Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List 
<[email-masked]>, David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked], Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>, BGP 
Enabled ServiceS Discussion List <[email-masked]>, Martin Vigoureux 
<[email-masked]>, The IETF Chair <[email-masked]>, George 
Swallow <[email-masked]>, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>, Thomas 
Morin <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Nicolai 
Leymann <[email-masked]>

Title: Review and Comment on TR-350 Issue 2 - Ethernet Services using 
BGP MPLS Based Ethernet VPNs (EVPN) – ELINE and ETREE
Submission Date: 2017-08-08
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1540/
Please reply by 2017-09-06
From: Michael Fargano <[email-masked]>
To: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>, Thomas Morin 
<[email-masked]>,Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,Loa 
Andersson <[email-masked]>,George Swallow <[email-masked]>,Alia Atlas 
<[email-masked]>,Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,Deborah Brungard 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,Deborah Brungard 
<[email-masked]>,Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List 
<[email-masked]>,David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>,Alia 
Atlas <[email-masked]>,BGP Enabled ServiceS Discussion List 
<[email-masked]>,Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>,The IETF 
Chair <[email-masked]>,George Swallow <[email-masked]>,Loa 
Andersson <[email-masked]>,Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>,Nicolai 
Leymann <[email-masked]>,[email-masked]
Response Contacts: [email-masked]
Technical Contacts: Purpose: For comment

Body: Dear Colleagues,

In November 2015, the BBF published TR-350 - Ethernet Services using BGP 
MPLS Based Ethernet VPNs (EVPN) which covered architecture and equipment 
requirements for implementation of ELAN service types using the EVPN 
technology.

Also in November 2015, the BBF started working the second phase of the 
TR-350 work adding ELINE and ETREE service types to this important 
specification. The work has progress through 2016 and early 2017 and has 
entered the beginning of the Broadband Forum approval process. During 
this phase we would greatly appreciate your review and comments.

To consider your comments during our 3Q2017 meeting we would need to 
receive them by 6 September 2017. Comments received after 6 September 
will be considered during our 4Q2017 meeting in December 2017.

We look forward to working with you and we would like to thank you for 
your timely consideration and response.

Sincerely,
Michael Fargano,

CC: