Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:33:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB
        Authors         : Zhaohui (Jeffrey) Zhang
                          Hiroshi Tsunoda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-12.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-11-27

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes two MIB modules which will be used by
   other MIB modules for monitoring and/or configuring Layer 2 and Layer
   3 Virtual Private Networks that support multicast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/