Subject: [bess] Update to draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-12

From: Hiroshi Tsunoda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 00:09:50 +0100

Dear Glenn,

May I ask you to give one more review
for draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib matter?
I posted a new revision (-12).
In this revision, I have made the following changes
in order to make the MIB simpler and be less
dependent on BGP.

 - Added l2L3VpnMCastPmsiTunnelLeafInfoRequired
   object. This object corresponds to
   "Leaf Information Required" flag  in Flags field.

 - Removed two objects shown below
     - l2L3VpnMcastPmsiTunnelAttributeFlags
     - l2L3VpnMcastPmsiTunnelAttributeAddlFlags

 - Fixed some editorial issues.

Links to the draft and diff are as follows.

URL:
    https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-12.txt
Htmlized:
     https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-12
Htmlized:
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-12
Diff:
     https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-12

Thanks in advance,

-- tsuno