Subject: [Bier] BIER Intrim notes

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:08:12 -0800

Thanks everyone who joined the call this morning. I think we've shown
support and set solid, achievable goals in progressing the work. Below is
the document we worked on together with the list of drafts w/ names of
editor, contributors, rev goals and adoption targets. Meeting minutes to
follow shortly.

Cheers,
Greg

---------

BIER Virtual Interim Agenda

Monday, Dec 15, 2014 0800-1000 PDT

Welcome, note well, agenda bash, Chairs - 5min

Confirmation of work items - 30min

draft-shepherd-bier-problem-statement

Greg - editor

Arkaidy, Andrew - contributor

compare/reference to BIER arch

Jan 31, 2015 - next draft

Call for adoption - Dallas

LC - Prague

draft-wijnands-bier-architecture
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-bier-2.pdf>

Ice, Eric - editors

Andrew, Tony, Sam, Ross - contributors

Dec 4, 2014 - 02 rev

Call for adoption - Dallas

LC - Prague

draft-wijnands-mpls-bier-encapsulation
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-bier-0.pdf>

Ice, Eric - editors

Andrew, Jeff, Sam - contributors

Dec 4, 2014 - 02 rev

Call for adoption - Dallas

LC - 2015

draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-bier
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-bier-5.pdf>

Eric - editor

Mahesh, Ice, Sam, Andrew, Tony - contributors

Next Rev - before Dallas

Call for adoption - Dallas

LC - 2015

draft-psenak-ospf-bier-extensions
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-bier-1.pdf>

Peter - editor

Nagendra, Ice, Andrew, Tony, Jeffrey, Sam - contributors

Next Rev - before Dallas

Call for adoption - Dallas

LC - 2015

draft-przygienda-bier-isis-ranges
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-bier-7.pdf>

Tony - editor

Les, Sam, Jeffrey - contributors

Next Rev - Early Feb

Call for adoption - Dallas

LC - 2015

draft-kumar-bier-use-cases-00
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-bier-3.pdf>

Ice - interim editor

Tony (EVPN), Albert (LISP), Greg, Nagendra, Rajiv, Mach, Xiaohu, Andrew,
Arkadiy - contributors

Next Rev - Early Feb

Call for adoption - Dallas

Any new proposed drafts?

OAM (Nagendra, Tony(names))

Traceroute

VXLAN auto-discovery (use-case)

Deployment/Transition/Migration

 Ice, Robert, Jeffrey, Andrew, Greg, Albert

Compression (Albert)

Take work to list, cc rev submissions

Potential Charter discussion - 30min

Charter Team - Greg, Eric, Tony, Andrew, (Ross, Wim)

Review on the list - Early Feb