Subject: [Bier] Fwd: Meeting scheduled: BIER Virtual Interim

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 07:06:50 -0800

BIER Virtual Interim Agenda
Monday, Dec 15, 2014 0800-1000 PDT

Welcome, note well, agenda bash, Chairs - 5min
Confirmation of work items - 30min
all current drafts
any new proposed drafts
Confirmation of editor+contributors to all confirmed work - 30min
w/ target date of next submission
Use Cases draft needs a wide range of contributors
Potential Charter discussion - 30min
 WebEx Link TBA

If you are an editor/contributor of an existing draft and CANNOT make this
Interem Virtual meeting, please speak up to confirm your commitment (or
not) to progress this work BEFORE the meeting so that we may take
appropriate action.

Thanks,
Greg

Topic: BIER Virtual Interim
Date: Monday, December 15, 2014
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 302 390 798
Meeting Password: bier
Host Key: 883406 (Use this to reclaim host privileges.)

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m60e15975bfc75b79caecbe3809496d9c
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT � PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE
(408) OR (919) AREA CODES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is
not enabled (non-Cisco phones). � If you dial the toll-free numbers within
the 408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the
local access number.� Please use the call-back option whenever possible and
otherwise dial local numbers only. The affected toll free numbers are: (866)
432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP
area.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=md4eb3d9765237613f7d93f3c971346e9

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x302390798#