Subject: [Bier] BIER Virtual Interim Meeting

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 06:18:10 -0800

Hello ,

Gregory Shepherd invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: BIER Virtual Interim
Date: Monday, December 15, 2014
Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Meeting Number: 302 390 798
Meeting Password: bier

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m60a8f7c6d6bce73fbdce2bb142dfea71

2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: bier
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mdc0c83ea3230f56f81fdc9cc9d6299b1

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT – PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE
(408) OR (919) AREA CODES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is
not enabled (non-Cisco phones). “ If you dial the toll-free numbers within
the 408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the
local access number.” Please use the call-back option whenever possible and
otherwise dial local numbers only. The affected toll free numbers are:
(866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the
RTP area.

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-408-525 4955

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m4247f272d94fc258ffbd59e2f79063eb

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php
.

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+14085256800x302390798#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
to discovery in the event of litigation.
<WebEx_Meeting.ics>