Subject: [Bier] BOF deadline approaching

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:07:04 -0500

I am still waiting to see an updated problem-statement and use-cases.
I would strongly encourage making a BoF request - working group forming;
it isn't clear to me that there will be sufficient progress before Dallas
to be
certain of agreeing on a charter.

Putting in a BoF request, assuming it is approved of course, makes sure
that there is meeting time scheduled.

The deadlne is Feb 6.

Regards,
Alia

---

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 23:30:57 -0800

> I am still waiting to see an updated problem-statement and use-cases.

Posted

> I would strongly encourage making a BoF request - working group forming;

I made a request for a slot last week. My view in the tools has BIER as an
option - possibly a placeholder for a pending WG formation, I'm not sure.
Can you confirm that this request is sufficient to allocate a slot for
BIER, BoF or WG, or if I need to also make a request for a BIER BoF?

Thanks,
Greg

> _______________________________________________
> BIER mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bier
>
>