Subject: [Bier] FW: New Version Notification for draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:31:07 +0800

Hi folks,
    A new draft has been submitted to provide BIER TE yang module.

URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-00

    Would like to call you attention to this new draft. Any comments 
and feedback are welcomed.

Best wishes,
Sandy

----- 转发人 张征007940/user/zte_ltd 时间 2016/02/16 10:28 -----

[email-masked] 
2016/02/16 10:13

收件人
"Ran Chen" <[email-masked]>, "Zheng Zhang" <[email-masked]>, 
"Cui Wang" <[email-masked]>, "Cui Wang (Linda)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Zheng Zhang (Sandy)" <[email-masked]>
抄送

主题
New Version Notification for draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zheng(Sandy) Zhang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:                            draft-zhang-bier-te-yang
Revision:                00
Title:                           BIER TE YANG module
Document date:           2016-02-15
Group:                           Individual Submission
Pages:                           13
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-00

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for BIER TE configuration and
   operation.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat