Subject: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 16:44:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) Requirements for Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Erik Nordmark
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Mach Chen
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Santosh Pallagatti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-07.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2019-02-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a list of functional requirement toward
   Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) toolset in Bit Index
   Explicit Replication (BIER) layer of a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bier-oam-requirements-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/