Subject: Free Printer Cartridges!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:45:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

That's right! What's the catch...?
There is none! We are confident that you will become a valued customer
of EvoClix after you try one, FREE!

<<Click
Here!>>

This is our 2002 New Year
gift to you! No Strings attached. Come visit our store and discover what
our existing customers have already, high quality printing products up
to 80% off "Office Superstore" prices.

Shop Now at:

www.evoclicks.net

(Can't link from above? Copy and paste the URL to your browser!)

This message is in
full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial email under
bill S.1618 Title 111, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2) (C), passed by the
105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered SPAMsince it includes a removal
mechanism.

to be removed please click
here, thank you.

[8830eYqI8-870cumG2031YQLd7-481vMGY6929Qkcu2-180MgYQ5431Kdvp1-690@60]