Subject: [Bridge-mib] Definitions for Port Access Control (IEEE 802.1X) MIB

From: "K.C. Norseth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:00:49 -0600

Hello folks,

We have received permission to reprint the 802.1x mib in the IETF.  The
draft I prepared can be found at:
http://norseth.org/ietf/bridgemib/draft-ietf-bridge-8021x-00.txt

before I submit it to the IETF, I wold like comments on it.  This is a
reprint of the IEEE mib, so we are not at liberty to change the actual mib.
If I goofed up on it,  if I am missing something or did not follow proper
precedure, let me know.

K.C.

_______________________________________________
Bridge-mib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bridge-mib

---

From: "K.C. Norseth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:13:20 -0600

Hello folks,

I have an update to the  802.1x mib for the IETF.  I corrected the compile
problem. The draft I prepared can be found at:
http://norseth.org/ietf/bridgemib/8021x/draft-ietf-bridge-8021x-00.txt

Logs of the smidumps can be found in http://norseth.org/ietf/bridgemib/8021x
directory if you would like to use them.

There are only a couple of changes from the original published IEEE mib
(http://www.ieee802.org/1/mirror/8021/MIBs/802-1x-2001-mib.txt) required to
make it compile.  They are in the IMPORTS section.   If you have any
comments, please let me know.  If there are no issues, I will submit it to
the IETF this week.

K.C. Norseth
Norseth Professional Consulting
[email-masked]
Phone: 801.546.3316

Our questions to customers may need to change. Perhaps the questions we
should be asking are less "What do you want?" and more "What are the
problems you need solved?"  These types of questions and answers become more
important as we migrate from fixes to solutions.