Subject: Reference icalendar server implementations

From: "Carey Jung" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:38:52 -0600

Hi all,

Please forgive a somewhat off-topic note from a lurker, but could somebody
please fill me in on the current state of Internet-based calendar server
implementations?  Are there reference implementations out there, perhaps
even open-source?  I ask, because I know that MS Outlook has support for
icalendar servers, but I've not found any such server products or
implementations myself.

thanks in advance,
Carey Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

Carey Jung
IT Freedom
[email-masked]
512.502.1171, fax 349.2165

---

From: Pär Lannerö <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:21:56 +0100 (MET)

> icalendar servers, but I've not found any such server products or

There are at least two open source implementations that I know of:
* WhenWare Tempus server available at
http://www.whenware.com/html/downloads.html
* Libical iCalendar library available at
http://www.softwarestudio.org/libical/

Are there other similar projects out there?

/Pär

-Pär-Lannerö----------------------------------------------------------
 mailto:[email-masked]        jobb:+46(0)8337785
 http://www.metamatrix.se/               hem:+46(0)853039951
 icq:306436                              gsm:+46(0)708/826888
----------------------------------------------------------------------
    <meta:matrix> - implementing SKiCal compliant software