Subject: reminder: WG Interim Meeting - January 25-27, looking for headcount

From: "Paul B. Hill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:49:54 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to get a headcount for the up coming interim meeting. Please let 
me know if you plan to attend.

Current known list of attendees:
Bob Mahoney                     (MIT)
Paul B. Hill                    (MIT)
Frank Dawson                    (Lotus)
Bruce Khan                      (Iris)
Dave Madeo                      (Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Co.)
Michael Ciavarini               (On Technology)

Meeting logistics:

There will a CALSCH Interim Working Group Meeting held in Boston.  The 
information is included below.  This meeting is to resolve the outstanding 
items that are posted on the CALSCH working group list on a weekly basis.

When:
Tuesday, January 25th
Wednesday, January 26th
Thursday, January 27th (half day)

Where:
MIT, E40
Cambridge, MA

We have a room for an interim meeting on January 25th, 26th, and 27th. The
room is reserved from 8:30am - 5:30pm on Tuesday and Wednesday, and from
8:30am - noon on Thursday.

The main room will be E40-302. The breakout room will be E40-316.

How to get to MIT: <http://whereis.mit.edu/doc/getting-to-mit.html>

Map highlighting the location of Building E40 (aka 1 Amherst Street):
<http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?locate=bldg_e40>

Paul