Subject: With apologies- delayed Interim meeting minutes

From: Bob Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 18:47:12 -0500

Essentially everything that was discussed went immediately to the 
list.  Some amount of time was also spent working on the list with 
feedback to our suggested text.

We were hampered somewhat by travel problems, and a few planned 
attendees were unable to arrive in time.  (Another reason that our 
work went immediately to the list)  For completeness sake, here is 
the list of attendees, and the rough sequence of events:

--------------
Calsch Interim Meeting  1/25-26, 2000

Present: Paul B. Hill, Bob Mahoney, Richard Shusterman, Michael 
Ciavari, Dave Madeo

----------- Tuesday

We started in on some security-related portions of the draft, 
borrowing some text from section 6 of:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapext-authmeth-04.txt

which states some of the problems very nicely.

Paul worked on some security text, which was reviewed Wednesday, 
while the rest of us concentrated on Groups.

The resulting suggested text went to the list.

We brought Jeff Schiller in towards the end of the day, to answer 
some security questions.

------------ Wednesday

Some further work on the security text was done before breaking to 
reorganize the CAP table of contents a bit for clarity.  (For 
example, we consolidated the security-related text in one place.)

This work also went to the list.

-Bob Mahoney