Subject: RFC 2446 : Discrepancy in Organizer & Methods...?

From: "Nitin Shingne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:52:17 PST

Greetings !!!

Under section "1.3 ITIP Roles and Transactions" refer to methods broken down 
by who can send them...
It says an "Originator" can send PUBLISH, REQUEST, ADD, CANCEL,
DECLINECOUNTER .

Now please refer to section "3.2.6 REFRESH" for VEVENT objects....
It says "Organizer" is MUST.

thanks & regrads,
nitin.
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:11:38 -0500

>It says "Organizer" is MUST.

Another good catch.  REFRESH should also be listed in 1.3 as a method the 
Organizer can use.  Keep those discrepancies coming!

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...