Subject: Small typo in UPN text?

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:41:23 -0800

In:

   2.5.1.  UPNs and Certificates

   Note: If a server is validating data received via iMIP, if the 
   "ORGANIZER" or "ATTENDEE" property said (e.g.) "ATTENDEE;CN=Joe Random 
   :[email-masked]" then the "[email-masked]" part should be 
   checked against the altSubjectName field of the certificate, and the 
   "Joe Random User" part should be checked against the CN component of 
   the altSubjectName DN. This is so the "ATTENDEE" property couldn't be 
   munged to something misleading like "ATTENDEE;CN=Joe Rictus 
   [email-masked]" and have it pass validation. This validation 
   will also defeat other attempts at confusion.

Had the ATTENDEE line had "User:" in the ATTENDEE lines:

	"ATTENDEE;CN=Joe Random:User:[email-masked]"

	"User:Joe Random User"	

As "User:" is not part of ATTENDEE, I assumed that was a typo and
I removed "User:".

-Doug