Subject: RE: Dawn Eagan @ BGI

From: "Rik Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:25:46 -0600

XML which forms such a wonderful base for EC across the world is fragmenting
in to dissimilar standards in exactly the same way that EDI did in the early
1970's. If this trend continues people will be thinking the same about xml
in twenty years as the EC community thinks about EDI now... which is not
often positive.

Come hear about an internationally sponsored workgroups vision and progress
in the area of interoperable EC standards which work across industries,
business environments and languages. This workgroup is the only chance of
establishing a worldwide EC standard in this decade.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregg V. Rock [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 2:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Dawn Eagan @ BGI

Rik - here's how we'll list your talk in Orlando unless you have any
objections.

Creating A Global e-Business Framework
Rik Drummond, President, Drummond Group and member of the ebXML Steering
Committee

Best regards,

Gregg V. Rock			508-393-3266 phone
President			508-393-8845 fax
BrainStorm Group, Inc.		www.brainstorm-group.com

Producers of:	SMARTsourcing Conference & Expo Series
		XMLeadership Conference & Expo Series
		e-Business Strategy Conference Series
		YEAR 2000 National Symposium Series