Subject: REPLY REQUIRED: Very Very Funny Jokes Subscription Verify

From: ListBot Verifier <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Feb 2000 16:39:32 -0000

Thank you for your request to join Very Very Funny Jokes!

YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO JOIN THE LIST.

== Simply reply with a blank message to join. ==

The list owner has included the following welcome message:
===========================================================
You are receiving this message because either you or a friend wanted us to
deliver daily jokes to your email box, and submitted this email address at
our website.

Click Reply to have very Very Funny Jokes delivered,
Probably every day, but I'm on vacation a lot so.....

You can always cancel, so give us a try :)

See you tommorow!!!
===========================================================

This verification message is used to confirm that we are able to send
you mail, and protects you in case someone forges a subscription
request in your name.  If you believe this was a forged subscription
request, ignore this message and you will not be added to the mailing
list.

If you are having problems using the reply function in your e-mail
client, the address to respond to is:

[email-masked]

Visit this list's home page at: http://ooh_ooh_ooh.listbot.com

Thanks!

Sincerely,

The MSN ListBot Team
http://www.listbot.com/