Subject: Re: VTIMEZONE duplicate entries

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:05:54 -0400

Doug Royer wrote, in part:
>                Current VTIMEZONE given a location
>                (perhaps lat/lon or name of place)

Good point. Add GEO to your list of iCalendar "VTIMEZONE" component 
extensions!

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:49:45 -0700

> Good point. Add GEO to your list of iCalendar "VTIMEZONE" component

We could do that. A GEO is one point, a VTIMEZONE is a set of points
forming one or more polygons.

Are you suggesting multiple GEO's each with multiple values. One
GEO for each polygon. With each multivalue GEO set forming the points
of the polygon?

Someone on this list had an idea about using lat/long for determining
your timezone. I think they sell the list.

-Doug