Subject: Re: iRIP and CAP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:47:45 -0400

Yes, I did mean to send this to the list. Thanks.
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652
----- Forwarded by Pat R Egen/Egen Consulting/01 on 07/17/00 01:45 PM 
-----

John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
07/17/00 01:12 PM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        Re: iRIP and CAP

[email-masked] wrote:

> A subset. Hm, interesting. And it may be quicker to get
> something cooked up if it was a subset.

Right.

> Other opinions?

Did you mean to send this to the list?

--
/=================================================================\
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|Chief Scientist |================================================|
|eCal Corp.      |In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is|
[email-masked]|in therapy.                                     |
\=================================================================/