Subject: AI list needs reordering?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:55:17 -0400

This is kind of targeted to our esteemed AI maintainer (Thanks again 
Doug!) but Im curious why so many W-# (ie: W-1, W-2, W-3, W-5, W-7, W-8, 
W-9,...) are categorized as WG items rather than CAP editor items?  Is 
that because we as a WG need to collectively write them?  Or should they 
be reclassified as C-# instead?  Just curious since Im playing a bit of 
technical catchup after some heaving coding and a long weekend...

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:47:08 -0700

[email-masked] wrote:
> W-9,...) are categorized as WG items rather than CAP editor items?

They start off as WG items until the WG decides.
Then if they do not get done (As I happen to notice) they
may be moved to the editors list.

I would be more than *happy* if others were to add items to the lists.
I will edit the list as fast as I see the additions/changes - once
approved by the chair on the WG list.

>  Is

We decided not to remove old ones so the issues do not keep coming up.
So if you want some new C-#'s -->> send them :-)

So far it has been me tracking issues I remember or wish fixed. I would
be extremely happy if others (collectively) added to the list.

-Doug