Subject: New draft of Guide to Implementors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:16:08 -0400

A new draft for The Guide To Implementors has been submitted to the IETF 
Drafts area.  You can also find a copy of the draft at the following URL. 
Please take a look at this version and post your comments to the list.

http://www.egenconsulting.com/ietf/ietf-calsch-imp-guide-01.txt
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

---

From: Bob Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:33:32 -0400

You always notice after the mail goes out...

I apparently truncated a cut & paste.  Feel free to mentally append 
the following to the end of the document:

---
      languages other than English.

       The limited permissions granted above are perpetual and will not
       be revoked by the Internet Society or its successors or assigns.

       This document and the information contained herein is provided on
       an "AS IS" basis and THE INTERNET SOCIETY AND THE INTERNET
       ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
       IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF
       THE INFORMATION HEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED
       WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
       PURPOSE."
---

To the bottom of the document.

Pat- you might want to drop a note to the drafts folks, in case they 
miss this in the rush.

-Bob