Subject: iTIP: Delegation chains

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:08:01 -0400

All:

  In reviewing some iTIP topics that have yet to be resolved I had one Id 
like to add to the mix; delegation chains.  More to the point, just how 
much of a delegation chain should be sent back to the Organzier when a 2nd 
(or later) generation Delegatee/Delegator sends a REPLY (or further 
delegates)?  Should just 2 ATTENDEES be sent (the Delegator and the 
Delegatee) or should the entire chain be preserved (to avoid 'breakages' 
that may occur if iTIP/iMIP messages get lost in transit or by data 
corruptions)?

  Most Attendees may not care but the Organizer would for sure...

  Thoughts?

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...