Subject: Re: Updates to iTIP/iMIP RFCs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:14:37 -0400

>I understand using CONFIRM for the reply to a REFRESH, but it seems odd 
to
>use it to change ATTENDEEs or the ORGANIZER, while other types of changes
>still fall under REQUEST. 

I missed something...I wasn't aware that the CONFIRM would be used to add 
or delete the ATTENDEE properties, only to update the ;PARTSTAT parameter.
Others: RIGHT?
-- Frank

---

From: [email-masked] (Steve Mansour)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 20:51:19 -0700

[email-masked] wrote:

> >I understand using CONFIRM for the reply to a REFRESH, but it seems
> odd to
> I missed something...I wasn't aware that the CONFIRM would be used to
> add or delete the ATTENDEE properties, only to update the ;PARTSTAT
> parameter.
>
> Others: RIGHT?

Right ... at least from my point of view.

The notes from the CALSCH Working Group meeting in Minn. actually did
say that a CONFIRM would be used to notify people of any "changes to the
Attendees". I took this to mean changes with respect to their PARTSTAT.
Anybody take it to mean something else?

-Steve