Subject: RFC 2445 Issues List

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:23:45 -0700 (PDT)

Frank Dawson and I have compiled a list of all known ( to us ) issues with
RFC 2445. The list is online as html at: 

	http://softwarestudio.org/iCal/2445Issues.html

An abbreviated version of the list is also attached to this email. The
text version does not have the links to the email archive that are in the
HTML version. 

Frank and I are currently working on creating proposed text to address
each issue, except for typos.  I will be maintaining the list and posting
it regularly both to  [email-masked] and to the website. 

To add new items to the list, please post them to [email-masked],
and please try to include some proposed test that will address the
problem. Changes covered by RFC 2445 Section 7 must be in the format
described in that section. 

If you notice an issue that has been discussed on the list in the past,
has not been resolved, and is not on the list, or to note errors in the
list, please contact me directly. 

eric.