Subject: SKiCal: SKiCal specific component properties

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 23:09:00 -0400

In section 3. SKiCal specific component properties  there is text that says:

                                                     In 
   addition, the following component properties are defined in this 
   memo. 

   eventprop  = *( 
...

However, SKiCal is not defining vEvent but rather extending it with new 
properties.  This could cause some confusion if the readers interpret the 
ABNF as shown to be an entirely new eventprop than defined in RFC 2445 
instead of the ABNF being extensions to RFC 2445.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: [email-masked]
Iris Associates                          Phone: 978.392.5335
Westford, MA, USA 01886                    FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...

---

From: "Greg FitzPatrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:44:37 +0200

Bruce

Thank you - agreed.

Greg

Bruce:

In

   eventprop  =

...

Bruce