Subject: CAP and iCalendar ???

From: [email-masked] (Eva Codina Sanuy)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:22:48 +0200

Hi,

If I have understood. iCalendar describes the format for calendaring
information and CAP is an internet protocol to access a calendar store of
iCalendar objects from a Calendar user application.
So, if I want to implement a calendar application I need to implement the
iCalendar objects and I need to implement the CAP.
Do you know if is there any implementation of these ??
Thank you,

Eva

---

From: JP Rosevear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:05:32 -0400

> Do you know if is there any implementation of these ??

AFAIK you only need to implement CAP for shared calendaring.

As for iCal, I suggest you look at Eric Busboom's excellent libical
package. http://www.softwarestudio.org/libical/index.html

We are using in successfully in our GPL'ed software package Evolution.

-JP
--
=======================================================================
JP Rosevear				[email-masked]
Helix Code Inc.				http://www.helixcode.com