Subject: Re: CAP and iCalendar implementation

From: [email-masked] (Steve Mansour)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:08:42 -0700

Hi Eva,

CAP is still under development, so I doubt that anyone will have a CAP
implementation (it's still a moving target).  Several products do have support
for importing/exporting iCalendar information. There are even a few products
that have support for iTIP / iMIP -- an interoperability protocol that
describes how to publish, invite, and reply to meeting requests and tasks
using iCalendar objects. iPlanet's (Sun/Netscape) Calendar server supports a
large part of iTIP / iMIP. There were some messages on this mailing list
recently where vendors who support iCalendar/iTIP/iMIP mentioned their
products.

-Steve

Eva Codina Sanuy wrote:

> Hi ! I have some questions about implementation.
>
> As I understood iCalendar describe the format for representing calendaring
> information and CAP is an Internet protocol for accessing calendar stores
> of iCalendar objects.
> So, if I want to implement a calendar application, I need to implement the
> icalendar objects and the protocol.
>
> Does anyone know if is there any implementation of CAP and iCalendar
> objects already done ??
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Eva

---

From: [email-masked] (Eva Codina Sanuy)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:43:27 +0200

Thank you very much.

Eva