Subject: VCAR-Specification ?

From: Martin Neimeier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 15:05:52 +0200

Hello,

where can I get the latest definitions for the VCAR-Component (or better a newer version of
RFC-2445) ?

Regards
Martin Neimeier
-- 
UNIX was never designed to keep people from doing stupid things, because
that policy would also keep them from doing clever things.   (Doug Gwyn)
--
Martin Neimeier/Ingenieur-Buero Neimeier/Schwarzach/Germany
mailto:[email-masked]/http://www.ibn.de(under heavy
reconstruction)/Tel:+49(6262)912344/Fax:+49(6262)912347

---

From: [email-masked] (Steve Mansour)
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 09:44:29 -0700

Hi Martin,

The VCAR component is not actually described in RFC2445. It is an extension being defined for
CAP.  The latest version is at
ftp://royer.com/pub/CALSCH/draft-ietf-calsch-cap-03-interim.txt.gz

-Steve