Subject: Site using ical?

From: "Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:15:49 -0600

Thought the list might interested in the following site:

http://icalshare.com/

It is part of Apple's ventures, seems designed for the publishing and
sharing of calendars. I bring it to the list's attention to raise a couple
of items for discussion.

1 - is there anything this site is doing that might be suggestive to the
overall CAP efforts that are underway? (and/or the RDF/XML efforts that
people have discussed)

2 - is there some simple way that the underlying standards can be referenced
and referred to - and if so, is there a best way to approach companies (such
as Apple) that are using the standards in some way to "get the word out" as
it were?

Shannon

Shannon J. Clark
President - JigZaw, Inc
1.800.4.JIGZAW (454.4929)
[email-masked]
www.jigzaw.com

---

From: "Shannon J. Clark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:32:29 -0600

One correction - a friend pointed out to me that this is "home grown" not a
formal part of Apple.

Shannon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Shannon J. Clark
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 7:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Site using ical?

http://icalshare.com/

Shannon

Shannon J. Clark
President - JigZaw, Inc

---

From: Martijn van Beers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:13:11 +0100

> Thought the list might interested in the following site:

also, http://myical.com/ and http://icalx.com/

Martijn