Subject: list copyright policy?

From: Martijn van Beers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:07:14 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to write a tutorial on recurrence (in progress version
at http://tipi.sf.net/doc/recur/), and I wanted to add a few
sections where I summarize discussions on ietf-calendar to show
what kind of issues there are, and what the proposed solutions
are. I started doing this by quoting email extensively.

Now I'm wondering if there is an ietf or list policy on
what you can or cannot do with messages sent to the list or
that I have to mail every author individually to ask for
permission to use the email.

Martijn

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:26:39 -0500

>permission to use the email.
I believe all list messages are copyright ISOC.  See the Note Well 
message we get at IETF meetings, and also RFC-2026.

-- 
/============================================================\
|John Stracke      [email-masked]                     |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                   |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                  |
|============================================================|
|"God does not play games with His loyal servants." "Whoo-ee,|
|where have you *been*?" --_Good Omens_                      |
\============================================================/