Subject: Re: DTD on the draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:42:42 -0500

Benjamin, we are sorry you are so angry.  The "official" site of all IETF 
drafts is always on the IETF pages. (www.ietf.org).   WE keep a copy on 
our site as a "courtesy."  Because of that, sometimes, we get behind.  We 
all have other jobs - so we do the updates when we can.  This draft had 
been out on the calsch site - however, it went under some major revisions 
because of the changes added to support BEEP.  I'm not sure where the most 
current copies went.  However, the most current copies are FOR SURE out on 
the IETF site.  If you are interested in reading an IETF draft, you should 
use that site as your starting point.  Hope that helps. 

Also, it is preferable that we keep our lists "nice."  By that, I mean 
keep the bad language at home and not on this list.  Screaming on the list 
is ok - cursing kind of is not... 8-)
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

"Benjamin Sonntag" <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
01/10/2003 17:51

        To:     <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        Re: DTD on the draft

Hi,

DAMNED !!!

Why the calsch.org web site is so outdated ???
Is it an OFFICIAL page about CAP or not ?
If it is not, is there an official website ?

I'm quite angry ...

>>>Where did you get this DTD? It is not in the CAP draft or the xCal
>>>draft?
>>http://calsch.org/ietf/cap.html#cap_dtd
> Ah--I think that's from when we had a misunderstanding about BEEP;
> someone revised the draft on the assumption that using BEEP meant we
> had to encode CAP in XML.  We're no longer doing that; we're back to
> using text/calendar.

I did not heard about it in the list, nor in the latest cap draft in
calsch.org (I thought the latest was here...)
--
Regards,

Benjamin Sonntag
<[email-masked]>