Subject: Re: [Fwd: next calendar IRC meeting: Wednesday 15th Jan, 6pm GMT]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:46:58 -0500

Gary, thanks for the notes about this group.  It's good we have someone on 
that group keeping an eye out for us!
___________________
Patricia Egen Consulting
www.egenconsulting.com
423-875-2652

Gary Frederick <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
01/09/2003 12:33

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        [Fwd: next calendar IRC meeting: Wednesday 15th Jan, 6pm GMT]

Some good conversation last chat.

Check out the logs and join in if you are interested.

Gary

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: next calendar IRC meeting: Wednesday 15th Jan, 6pm GMT
Resent-Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:31:45 -0500 (EST)
Resent-From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:30:19 +0000 (GMT)
From: Libby Miller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

hi all

The next IRC calendar meeting is Wednesday 15th Jan, 6pm GMT:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=1&year=2003&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

in iCalendar (not sure if this will work - it's an invite to attend
from Damian to me with an alarm):

http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/test/20030115mtg.ics

We had an interesting IRC chat yesterday. The logs start here:

http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/rdfig/2003-01-08.html#T18-01-33

As well as the usual suspects we had Gary Frederick from Open
Office/Mozilla calendar and Olivier Gutknecht from the Apple iCal
development team come along. We have a few things people volunteered to
do for next time (see below). Other suggestions for a slightly more
formal agenda are welcome.

[[
19:08:10 <danb_lap> For next time, I'll report on efforts to get iCal
out of my new iPaq/outlook setup and into Moz, Apple and RDF tools.

[snip]

19:09:04 <garyfreder> I'm going to have some info on what the calsch
group is doing and if nobody else does - a bit of info on Moz cal
19:09:12 <libby> I want to try getting out data from iCal and Moz cal:
feel very slack not having done it already
]]

cheers

Libby