Subject: Re: Q: Handling non-conforming ICalendar

From: Andrea Campi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:11:14 +0100

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 12:21:25AM -0500, Mark Swanson wrote:
> 
> Given that I am finding non-conforming ICalendar output from several of the 
> most popular ICalendar implementations out there I was wondering how everyone 
> else on this list is handling non-conforming ICalendar data?
> 
> F.E. ignoring it, modifying your parser to handle bad data, etc...

Speaking in the context of the libical project, we do have some
hacks in the code to accomodate non conforming data known to be
produced by one particular piece of software who shall remain
unnamed...

Bye,
	Andrea

-- 
Andrea Campi                              mailto:[email-masked]
I.NET S.p.A. - BT Ignite                  http://www.inet.it
Technical Dept. - R&D			  phone: +39 02 32863 ext 1
v. Darwin, 85 - I-20019			  fax: +39 02 32863 ext 7705
Settimo Milanese (MI), Italy