Subject: CAP work in progress

From: Doug Royer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:00:05 -0700

I put the current snapshot of 'cap-12-JAN-2003' on INET-Consulting.com :

	http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-12-JAN-2003.html
	http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-12-JAN-2003.txt
	http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-12-JAN-2003.diffs
	http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-12-JAN-2003.xml

The '.diffs' file is a context diff between the -09 submitted
version and todays snapshot.

I am still checking for duplicate text and incorporating
duplicate comments from the list.

As soon as this is done I'll move back to technical issues.

I have also updated some of the ABNF as I found errors.
-- 

  Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
  -------------------------------|-----------------------------
  [email-masked]                 | Office: (208)612-INET
  http://Royer.com/People/Doug   |    Fax: (866)594-8574
                                 |   Cell: (208)520-4044

                 We Do Standards - You Need Standards

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:55:19 -0500

>    http://INET-Consulting.com/cap-12-JAN-2003.xml

Glad to see the updates made it out; ignore my query on it from yesterday 
(too much mail still).

Couple things:  This is draft-10 yes?  The name makes it look like 
draft-12 a bit.  Also, when I load the HTML and text versions in MSIE the 
name is "draft-ietf-calsch-cap-10-12-JAN-2002".  The year should be 2003. 
Now on to the rest of the backlog and the new draft.

Bruce
===========================================================================
Bruce Kahn                                INet: 
[email-masked]
Messaging & Collaboration                 Phone: 978.399.6496
IBM Software Group                         FAX: and nothing but the FAX...
Standard disclaimers apply, even where prohibited by law...