Subject: Re: Re: iTIP REPLY question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:51:24 +0200 (MET DST)

Personen ni söker har avslutat sin anställning på Safe-Care. Vill ni komma i kontakt med oss når ni oss på [email-masked].

---

From: John Stracke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:59:50 -0400

>Personen ni söker har avslutat sin anställning på Safe-Care. Vill ni komma i kontakt med oss når ni oss på [email-masked].
[email-masked], could you please drop [email-masked] 
from the calsch list? He keeps sending autoreplies to list posts; he 
doesn't guard against duplicates (I got two); and now he's sent one to 
the list, which means that we're about to get a loop as soon as he gets 
his autoreply back from the list.

CC:ing [email-masked] and [email-masked] so they 
know why I've asked this; CC:ing the list so people know what's going on.

-- 
/================================================\
|John Stracke      [email-masked]         |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com       |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.      |
|================================================|
|World domination should never be left to chance.|
\================================================/