Subject: cap-10 section 7. comments

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:18:27 -0800 (PST)

the numbers in [] at the beginning of each are the page and line numbers.

I think the markup is obvious, but:
	X under text indicates it should be deleted
	^ under text indicates an insertion point (insert before)
	  followed by the new text
	- under text indicates it should be changed (w/a specific substitution)
	  followed by the new text or a comment/question
	* under text indicates what is specifically being commented on
	  followed by a comment in []

----------------------------------------
[55;3070]

   Conformance: This property can be specified in the "TRIGGER"
                     --------parameter
   properties.
          ---y
----------------------------------------
[56;3086]

   A CUA may add the "ENABLE" parameter to any "TRIGGER" property before
   booking the component.  If the "ENABLE" parameter is set to "FALSE",
   then the alarm will be ignored by the CUA.  If set to "TRUE", or if
   the "ENABLE" property is not in the "TRIGGER" property, the alarm is
                --------parameter
   enabled.  The CUA should remove the "ENABLE" parameter before
   forwarding the component to a non-CAP CUA.

   Formal Definition: The property is defined by the following notation:
                          --------parameter

   enable-param       = "ENABLE" "=" boolean
                        ********************
[
in most of the other parameter definitions,
the ";" is included in the parameter definition
(instead of the property definition).
this is one of the exceptions.
]

   Example: The following is an example of this property for a "VAGENDA"
   component:
   *********************************************************************
[
rewrite:
   Example: The following is an example of this parameter for a "TRIGGER"
   property:
]

   TRIGGER;ENABLE=FALSE;RELATED=END:PT5M
----------------------------------------
[56;3111]

   Purpose: When used in a "CMD" component provides a unique identifier.
                                 ---------property
            ************************************************************
[
sentences like this do not seem to read qutie right;
like a comma or word is missing.
]
----------------------------------------
[56;3124]

   Formal Definition: The property is defined by the following notation:
                          --------parameter
----------------------------------------
[57;3147]

   unique-id        = ; text
                      ******
[
should text not be a comment?
and in general should there be abnf w/o something on the rhs?
]

   Example: The following is an example of this parameter component:
                                                         XXXXXXXXXX
----------------------------------------
[57;3167]

   Conformance: This property can be specified in the "CMD" property.
                     --------parameter

   When present in a "CMD" property the "LATENCY" parameter specifies
   the time in sections when the command timeout expires.
               --------seconds
----------------------------------------
[58;3217]

   A CUA may add the "LOCAL" parameter to the "SEQUENCE" property before
   booking the component.  If the "LOCAL" parameter is set to "FALSE",
                                                              *******
   then the alarm MUST NOT be forwarded to any other calender.  If set
   to "TRUE", or of the "LOCAL" property is not in the "SEQUENCE"
      ******     --if           --------parameter
[
has true and false been inverted here?
]
   property, the alarm is global.  The CUA should remove the "LOCAL"
   parameter before forwarding the component to a non-cap CUA other
                                                  ****---CAP XXXXXX
   calendars.
   XXXXXXXXX
[
in general, ``non'' seems to be inconsistently followed by ``-'' or `` '',
but maybe the rules of punctuation specify this?
]

   Formal Definition: The property is defined by the following notation:
                          --------parameter

   local-param        = "LOCAL" "=" boolean
                        *******************
[
another exception to the ";" being w/the param definition.
]
----------------------------------------
[59;3260]

   A CUA may add the "LOCAL" parameter to the "LOCALIZE" parameter to
                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
   the "CMD" property to specify the language of any error or warning
   messages.

   Formal Definition: The property is defined by the following notation:
                          --------parameter

   localize-param   = ";" "LOCALIZE" "=" beep-localize
                    ; The value supplied MUST BE one value from the initial
                    ; [BEEP] greeting 'localize' attribute specifying
                    ; the locale to use for error messages during
                    ; this instance of the command sent.

   beep-localize    = ; text
                      ******
[
should text not be a comment?
]
----------------------------------------
[59;3292]

   Conformance: This parameter can be specified in the "CMD" properties.
                                                                    ---y

   A CUA adds the "OPTIONS" parameter to the "LOCALIZE" parameter to the
                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
   "CMD" property when the command needs extra values.

   Formal Definition: The property is defined by the following notation:
                          --------parameter
----------------------------------------