Subject: Invitation

From: "James Barrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 05:47:09 +0000

Worldwide Who's Who

Dear Valued Nominee,

You were recently chosen to represent your professional 
community, deeming you eligible for the inclusion in the 2012 
Edition of Worldwide Who's Who Registry.

We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy was formally 
approved January 1st, 2012. Congratulations!

Please click this link to verify your profile and accept the 
candidacy:

http://www.reinf.com/link.php?M=688478&N=14&L=1&F=T

The Publishing Committee selected you as a professional based not 
only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on criteria 
from executive and professional directories, associations, and 
trade journals. Given your background, the Director believes your 
profile makes a fitting addition to our publication.

There is no fee nor obligation to be listed. As we are working 
off of secondary sources, we must receive verification from you 
that your profile is accurate. After receiving verification, we 
will validate your registry listing within seven business days.

Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space 
with thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the 
globe, each representing accomplishment within their own 
geographical area.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please click this 
link:

http://www.reinf.com/link.php?M=688478&N=14&L=1&F=T

Our registration deadline for this year’s publication is 
June 1st, 2012. To ensure you are included, we must receive your 
verification on or before this date. On behalf of our Committee I 
salute your achievement and welcome you to our association.

Sincerely,

W. James Barrington
Vice President, Research Division

Worldwide Who's Who
http://www.reinf.com/link.php?M=688478&N=14&L=1&F=T

Publication Registry, Inc.
977 Garfield Road, Peoria, IL 61604
309-679-8522

This message was send to   <[email-masked]>

If you would like to change your email preferences, please click 
this link:

http://www.reinf.com/link.php?M=688478&N=14&L=2&F=T