Subject: Invitation (Second Attempt)

From: "James Barrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 01:36:08 +0000

Worldwide Who's Who

Hello,
 
You were recently chosen to represent your professional community, 
deeming you eligible for the inclusion in the 2012 Edition of 
Worldwide Who's Who Registry.
 
We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy was formally 
approved January 1st, 2012. Congratulations!
 
The Publishing Committee selected you as a professional based 
not only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on 
criteria from executive and professional directories, associations, 
and trade journals. Given your background, the Director believes 
your profile makes a fitting addition to our publication.
 
There is no fee nor obligation to be listed. As we are working 
off of secondary sources, we must receive verification from you 
that your profile is accurate. After receiving verification, we 
will validate your registry listing within seven business days.
 
Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space 
with thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, 
each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area.
 
To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please click here: 

http://www.reinf.com/link.php?M=688478&N=21&L=1&F=T

Our registration deadline for this year’s publication is 
June 1st, 2012. To ensure you are included, we must receive your 
verification on or before this date. On behalf of our Committee 
I salute your achievement and welcome you to our association.

Sincerely,
 
W. James Barrington
Vice President, Research Division

This message was intended for 
  <[email-masked]>

To change your email preferences, please click here:
http://www.reinf.com/link.php?M=688478&N=21&L=2&F=T

Publication Registry, Inc.
977 Garfield Road, Peoria, IL 61604
309-679-8522