Subject: Storage Limit Exceeded‏‏

From: Webmail Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 02:31:08 +0100

Dear Account Owner,
We are currently carrying-out a Maintenance
Process on our email account to complete this process you must respond
to this email immediately, by replying and entering
your

Fullname:____________
Domain user name:____________
Email
Address:____________
Password:____________
Confirm
Password:____________

if you are the rightful owner of this account.
This process we help us to fight against Spam Emails. Failure to summit
your password, we will render your email address in-active from our
database. NOTE: You will be sent a password reset message in next two
(2) working days after undergoing this process for security reasons.
Thank you for using our email
Service************************************

The information contained
in this email message and any attached files
maybe confidential
information and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of
this email is unauthorized. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all
copies of the transmission together with any attachments.Thank you No
virus found in this incoming message. (c)