Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Section 4.2.10 Language

From: bernard.desruisseaux at oracle.com (Bernard Desruisseaux)
Date: Mon Aug 21 20:32:24 2006

In section 4.2.10 Language of RFC 2445 it says:

 > Description: This parameter can be specified on properties with a
 > text value type. The parameter identifies the language of the text in
 > the property or property parameter value. The value of the "language"
 > property parameter is that defined in [RFC 1766].

Yet, the ATTENDEE and ORGANIZER properties which have a CAL-ADDRESS
value type both allow the LANGUAGE parameter.

Proposed new text:

 > Description: The parameter identifies the language of the text in
 > the property or property parameter value. The value of the "language"
 > property parameter is that defined in [RFC 1766].

Cheers,
Bernard

---

From: alexey.melnikov at isode.com (Alexey Melnikov)
Date: Tue Aug 22 03:14:57 2006

> > property parameter is that defined in [RFC 1766].

BTW, RFC 1766 should be replaced with at least RFC 3066.
However LTRU WG was working on RFC 3066 replacement 
(draft-ietf-ltru-registry-14.txt), which is in RFC Editor's queue at the 
moment.