Subject: [Ietf-calsify] Registration for CalConnect Roundtable VII and IOP testing event is open

From: Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org (Dave Thewlis)
Date: Thu Aug 17 11:15:25 2006

Registration for Roundtable VII, and for the associated Interoperability 
Testing Event, is now open. The Roundtable and IOP tests will be held 
26-29 September, 2006, in Cupertino, California, hosted by Apple 
Computer. Please see Roundtable VII 
<http://www.calconnect.org/roundtable7.html> for more information. 
Registration for Roundtable VII is at Roundtable Registration 
<http://www.calconnect.org/roundtablereg.html>. Registration for the 
Interoperability Testing Event is at IOP Registration 
<http://www.calconnect.org/iopreg.html>.

Interoperability testing, open to non-members and members alike, will 
comprise multiple scenarios including CalDAV server and client testing, 
Min-IOP testing, and iCalendar, iTIP, iMIP interoperability testing. A 
special series of tests is planned for Extended Daylight Savings Time 
support, to go into effect in March of 2007. We are also planning IOP 
testing around the response to the Open Group's Federated Free/Busy 
Challenge. (See the TC FREEBUSY 
<http://www.calconnect.org/tc-freebusy.html> page for more information 
about this Challenge and CalConnect's involvement.

 In addition to the IOP testing on Wednesday morning, the Consortium 
plans to offer an expanded Federated Free/Busy Demo which will be open 
to the media and other interested parties (by prior arrangement as space 
will be limited).

-- 
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
Calconnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium*
+1 707 840 9391 (voice) ? +1 707 498 2238 (mobile)
http://www.calconnect.org ? [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/ietf-calsify/attachments/20060817/b2b7f781/attachment.htm