Subject: [calsify] RFC 2445 Correction

From: Alfie John <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 10:22:52 +1000

Hi guys,

  4.8.7.3 Last Modified

     Property Name: LAST-MODIFIED

     Purpose: The property specifies the date and time that the
     information associated with the calendar component was last revised
     in the calendar store.

          Note: This is analogous to the modification date and time for
          a
          file in the file system.

     Value Type: DATE-TIME

     Property Parameters: Non-standard property parameters can be
     specified on this property.

     Conformance: This property can be specified in the "EVENT",
     "VTODO",
     "VJOURNAL" or "VTIMEZONE" calendar components.

CORRECTION: replace "EVENT" with "VEVENT".

Alfie

-- 
  Alfie John
  [email-masked]

---

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:59:34 -0400

Alfie,

You could report a new errata here: http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata.php

But you should know that RFC 2445 is obsoleted by RFC 5545.

Cheers,
Bernard

---

From: Alfie John <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:43:01 +1000

Hi Bernard,

> You could report a new errata here: http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata.php

Thanks. I didn't know where to send it and saw that others had sent
corrections to this list.

> But you should know that RFC 2445 is obsoleted by RFC 5545.

I know it's been obsoleted, but thought to err on the side of caution by
not ignoring it.

Alfie

-- 
  Alfie John
  [email-masked]