Subject: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-availability-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 09:20:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Calendar Availability
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-availability-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-06-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new iCalendar calendar component that
   allows the publication of available and unavailable time periods
   associated with a calendar user.  This component can be used in
   standard iCalendar free-busy lookups, including iTIP free-busy
   requests, to generate repeating blocks of available or busy time with
   exceptions as needed.

   This document also defines extensions to CalDAV calendar-access and
   calendar-auto-schedule which specify how this new calendar component
   can be used when doing free-busy time evaluation in CalDAV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-availability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-availability-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-availability-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/