Subject: [calsify] Last Call: <draft-ietf-calext-extensions-03.txt> (New Properties for iCalendar) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 07:53:53 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Calendaring Extensions WG
(calext) to consider the following document:
- 'New Properties for iCalendar'
  <draft-ietf-calext-extensions-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-06-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a set of new properties for iCalendar data as
   well as extending the use of some existing properties to the entire
   iCalendar object.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-extensions/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-extensions/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.