Subject: [calsify] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 10:41:58 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my DISCUSS. Original comment:

Please respond to the Gen-ART review.

The abstract should mention the update to RFC 7986 and the introduction should
explain what is updated.

Section 11:

"This specification does not
   introduce any additional privacy concerns beyond those described in
   [RFC5545]."

This seems untrue given the sentence that follows it, so this should be deleted.