Subject: [calsify] Milestones changed for calext WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:10:47 -0700

Changed milestone "Adopt a draft for Server Side Subscription", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Submit valarm document to IESG for publication", set due
date to July 2020 from May 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit scheduling controls document to IESG for
publication", set due date to August 2020 from May 2020.

Changed milestone "Send JSCalendar draft to IESG", set due date to August
2020 from June 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit calendar series document to IESG for publication",
set due date to December 2020 from June 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit Subscription Upgrade document to IESG for
publication", set due date to December 2020 from July 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit Serverside Subscription draft to IESG for
publication", set due date to December 2020 from October 2020.

Changed milestone "Submit vpoll document to IESG for publication", set due
date to March 2021 from October 2020.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/calext/about/