Subject: [Capwap] Design Team conference minutes

From: "Yang, Lily L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:25:18 -0700

CAPWAP Design Team teleconference minutes

April 13, 2004  8-10am

Attendees (11):

Victor, Inderpreet, Partha, Jim, Petros, Ajit, Dave, Peyush, Matt, Lily,
Mani

**** Short term milestone: Revise to v02 according to comments received,
submit by end of day April 14, ready for IEEE Review on April 15.

***** Draft review: we went through the April 7 version of the draft
page by page, section by section to collect comments and feedback.
Nothing major came up but the team did provide a list of good comments
and had good discussion to reach consensus on the necessary changes.
Will send out the new revision with list of changes by tomorrow to the
CAPWAP list. Ideally we would like the CAPWAP WG to have some internal
review time before submitting for external IEEE review. However, the
tight schedule prohibits us from doing that. So we will be doing IETF
and IEEE review in parallel. It is expected that the draft will continue
to be revised and advanced for the next several months.

Lily