Subject: [Capwap] FW: submission

From: "Yang, Lily L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:10:06 -0700

Hi, all 

Here is v02 of the CAPWAP Architecture Taxonomy document that I just
posted to the [email-masked].

 We have incorporated most of the comments we received so far from the
CAPWAP mailing list and Design Team. 

Here is a list of the major changes since v01:

* Complete restructuring of Section 4 and added some new text to Section
4 as well: This section has gone thorough major content reorganization
for better presentation of the material.

* Added new text to Section 3

* Added new text to Section 6 (summary).

* Security Consideration rewritten.

Here is a list of minor changes:

* Entire document: removed reference to "Split WLAN Architecture" and
"Hierarchical WLAN Architecture", use "Centralized WLAN Architecture"
instead.

* 1.3: "AC" reworded, "mesh WTP" removed. "Split WLAN Architecture" and
"Hierarchical WLAN Architecture" removed.

* 1.4 "Split WLAN Architecture" and "Hierarchical WLAN Architecture"
added as historic terminology

* 2: intro reworded to fix grammar.

* 2.1 rewrote part of the text.

* 2.2: "clear channel assessment" is removed from the list.

* 5: added Editor's note. Fixed the figure.

While this revision can be used for both IETF and IEEE review, the
design team intends to continue revise the draft based on feedback
received. So your comments are most welcome.

Thanks,

Lily

-----Original Message-----
From: Yang, Lily L 
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 1:01 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: submission