Subject: [Capwap] IEEE AdHoc Committee review comments.

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 16:53:14 -0600

All:

The IEEE 802.11 and related wireless WG's met for interim sessions last
week (9-14 May 2004) at Orange County, CA.

The IEEE 802.11 WG Chair's AdHoc Committee, headed by Dorothy Stanley,
had started the review on draft-ietf-capwap-arch-02

soon after its announcements (in fact they had met to start reviewing
even earlier drafts) and have gone through a thorough and

systematic review of the draft.

The review comments and letter describing the review conclusions are
included in the document which is now posted in the

CAPWAP Central <http://www.capwap.org/>  website. The document link
<http://www.capwap.org/11-04-0473-03-0000-input-to-ietf-capwap-wg-may-20
04.doc>
(http://www.capwap.org/11-04-0473-03-0000-input-to-ietf-capwap-wg-may-20
04.doc)

is available on the main page and in the "CAPWAP Taxonomy Work" page.

Some CAPWAP WG participants (who are also active in IEEE) may have
already noted this in the IEEE website
(http://www.802wirelessworld.com).

We thank IEEE 802.11 WG chair for facilitating the AdHoc committee
review and Dorothy Stanley and her AdHoc committee for the

diligent critical review and thorough comments.

[Should there be difficulty reading the word document do let me know].

Regards,

-mani

Mahalingam Mani

408.321.4840 (work)