Subject: RE: [Capwap] A draft on Objectives.

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:55:46 -0600

Now there are  two individual drafts submitted: again - for review and
comments.

They are not in IETF repository (too late for that), nor this WG item
(not yet chartered to consider).

Both are accessible here:

http://www.capwap.org/objs/

the second one here is from Zhou et al.

(thanks to Dave Frascone for putting them up on CAPWAP website).

-mani

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 6:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] A draft on Objectives.
Importance: High

Saravanan Govindan has submitted a draft in response to a call for
Objectives (in connection with

the recharter discussions in ietf60 @San Diego and on the list).

I have had it placed in the capwap website:

http://www.capwap.org/draft-govindan-capwap-objectives-00.txt

Note that with this being out of scope for this phase of WG (and this
phase having drawn/drawing 

to a close) this is a courtesy posting to facilitate discussions.

[It arrived too late for submission as an individual -00 I-D to IETF
repository].

Feel free to review & comment.

-mani

---

From: "Cheng Hong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:44:16 +0800

Hi Mani and all,
 
Thanks for making the draft available on the capwap site.  The
draft-govindan-capwap-objectives-00.txt is now also available in the IETF
repository at: 

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-govindan-capwap-objectives-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-govindan-capwap-objectives-00.txt
(it managed to meet the 18th Oct deadline as an individual draft).

Thanks and Regards

Cheng 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 9:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Capwap] A draft on Objectives.

They are not in IETF repository (too late for that), nor this WG item (not
yet chartered to consider).

-mani

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 6:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] A draft on Objectives.
Importance: High

Note that with this being out of scope for this phase of WG (and this phase
having drawn/drawing 

-mani