Subject: Draft 1, CAT-WG Adelaide agenda

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:31:47 -0500

CAT fanciers:

Based on requests so far received, attached find a Draft 1 agenda for the
CAT-WG Adelaide session. Further requests to lead discussions on WG drafts
are welcome, and will be considered as inputs to a subsequent agenda draft;
I'd also encourage advance list discussions on any contentious areas related
to the drafts, in order to facilitate progress at and in advance of the
meeting.

CAT-WG Adelaide Agenda, Draft 1 as of 23 February 2000
Session on Monday, 27 March, 0930-1130

0930-0940: Opening remarks
0940-1005: Kerberos-Revisions (Cliff Neuman)
1005-1020: Kerberos PK-Init (Cliff Neuman)
1020-1040: Kerberos DNS-Locate (Ken Hornstein)
1040-1050: GAA-API (Cliff Neuman)
1050-1120: Other business as needed
1120-1130: Status review and closing remarks

--jl

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]