Subject: CD Deal

From: cddeal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:23:41 GMT

Welcome to CD Deal the 'new' software concept that gives you:

* FREE Software selling in the UK retail for £99.99!! In the first month you will be able to have Plan it! Marketing Plan (£49.99), Life Label Maker (£39.99) and Tertrimania lite (£9.99) - all absollutely FREE
* Other software and music titles which you can buy at fantastic prices!! eg Shania Twain WGames Pack worth £120 in the shops which we sell £29.99, the complete Kids Pack selling in UK retail for £180 which we sell for £29.99

The software we are selling is bought directly from the software and music companies
and is packaged in plastic crystal cases exactly the same as in the shops.

To receive ONE email a month with great offers and details of FREE products which you can have
with NO obligation, NO catch and No contract all you need to do is click on the address below:

Email: [email-masked]

If you don't want to receive the once a month e-mail with great offers then ignore this mail
and never hear from us again.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Nick Hansen

Customer Services Manager.

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]