Subject: CAT session in Adelaide

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:14:59 -0500

CAT fanciers:

There's a CAT session tentatively scheduled for the Adelaide IETF meeting,
on Monday, 27 March, 0930-1130.  If you're interested in leading a
discussion on an active WG Internet-Draft, please let me know NLT Friday, 18
February, so that this can be reflected in a draft session agenda.  (NB: The
Internet-Draft submission window in advance of the Adelaide meeting will
close on Friday, 10 March.) 

--jl

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: "Linn, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:20:52 -0500

CAT fanciers:

I've not yet received definitive proposals to lead discussions in Adelaide
on active CAT WG Internet-Drafts.  Since LIPKEY and the high-level GSS Java
bindings have recently been handed up to the IESG for advancement
consideration, it would appear that most of the remaining candidate
discussion topics are likely to concern Kerberos documents.  At this point,
I'll renew the solicitation for discussion leaders and their topics through
this week (i.e., Friday, 25 February); if contents for a concrete agenda do
not emerge, it may become appropriate to reevaluate whether the session
should take place.  

--jl

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Linn, John [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 4:15 PM
> To: 'CAT-WG List'
> Subject: CAT session in Adelaide
> 
> 
> CAT fanciers:
>

---

From: Michael Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:13:24 -0500

At 09:20 AM 2/22/00 -0500, John  wrote:
>on active CAT WG Internet-Drafts.  

I won't be able to make it to Adelaide, but would like 
to pick up the JGSS SPI discussions in time for the following
IETF -- if anyone else is interested. I certainly haven't 
any reason to think that anybody has a pressing need to 
discuss these issues in Adelaide, but correct me if I'm wrong.